• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heart pushing on lungs?

PwnX

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it normal for your heart to push air out of your lungs when they're completely inflated during intense activity (masturbation or sex for example)? If I fully inflate my lungs and open my mouth when my heart is going strong, every time it beats I'll hear a sort of panting sound and feel the air being pushed out. I've done loads of searching and can't find anyone else with the same complaint. I don't get out of breath easily and I've had my heart checked in the past because of intermittent fainting, but they couldn't find anything, though that was a few years ago and I've only noticed this in the last couple of years.

I'm not too old, I don't take any stimulants (except the occasional MDMA), and although I'm not very active, I have been very active in the past and I still do a bit of walking.

I do have quite a small ribcage (as in it doesn't stick out much), so maybe there's just not enough room for all of the organs in there? Could I have an enlarged heart? Am I just worrying over nothing?

Im not a medical professional, but i think you are worrying about something that you shouldn't be.

If the circumstances you've described is the only way this happens it seems to be caused by strenous activity and inflated lungs. I used to worry about this audible creeking squeek that eminated from the left side of my neck that occurred with my heartbeat when i held my breath with fully inflated lungs and tilted my head to the right...its definitely an artery but it only squeeks situationally and isnt something im concerned about anymore.

It is weird you mention episodes of fainting and a small ribcage...I have always had b.p. drops upon standing and i have a mild ribcage deformity that causes my lungs to not expand all the way. The b.p. drops upon standing (leading to near-fainting episodes) get worse when i don't exercise regularly.

Ummm let me just say that my effin air filled lungs have been voiding by heart of blood for the past few weeks. SERIOUSLY!

Hi i was searching the internet and came along your post which describes my questions too. I have the exact same thing when i open my mouth whilst inhaled i hear a panting noise mostly when i exercise. I was just wondering if you found out what this was and would appreciate if you got back to me thanks.

I still don't know what it is, sorry. I'm starting to think that it's not a problem at all, and it's just that I'm holding my breath too much, and then trying to breathe in with almost-full lungs. I don't have very good breathing control when I exercise, and I have actually found myself holding my breath without thinking about it.